Exploring coconuts with a super simple five senses activity helps kids to understand our five senses, get familiar with descriptive words and engage in higher level thinking
- (Sense of Sight) What do you see when you look at this coconut? What are those three things? (pointing out the eyes of coconut)
- (Sense of Touch) How does the coconut feel? Is it rough or smooth?
- (Sense of Sound) What do you hear when you shake the coconut?
- (Sense of Smell) What does it smell like?
- (Sense of Taste) What does the coconut taste like?
Have you and the kids every tried a five senses activity like this one?